26 results found for "asher hancock"
- I Listened to 3 Dark Web Podcasts and Was Pleasantly Surprised
By Asher Hancock: In March of 2019, I set out on a journey that no man had ever attempted before. Podcast for Asher Hancock In documenting the dark web, I have apparently been discovered by a woman named
- Rejected Care Bears
By Asher Hancock: If you’re like me, a devilishly handsome fellow with a heart of sunshine and pockets
- An Expert's Guide to Psychological Warfare Part 1
By Asher Hancock: I’ve always been fascinated by how humans are wired, by the ins and outs of our respective
- An Expert's Guide to Psychological Warfare Part 2
By Asher Hancock: In Part 1 of this series, I explored two examples of tactics that are guaranteed to
- Not a Poem, A Composition of Rhyming Phrases That Are Not Insecure About Their Identity
By Asher Hancock: Disclaimer: This is not a poem; any rhymes are unintentional.
- Zoom Music Festival Forgets To Unmute
By Asher Hancock: Throughout the pandemic, I have written piece after piece about the state of the world
- Reviewing Movies Solely on Their Name
By Asher Hancock: This article provides accurate reviews of movie titles, with no correlation to the that will be written about me after I die, adequately titled Musings of a Madman On Death Row, The Asher Hancock Story.
- Revisiting Childhood Aspirations 20 Years Later
By Asher Hancock: In October of 2000, researchers conducted a survey on twenty kindergarten students In October of 2020, Milking Cat investigative reporter Asher “$10” Hancock checked in with those kids Below is the transcript of the Zoom interview: Asher Hancock (AH): Hi kids, or,I guess I should say, The Zoom call will end right… *Zoom Call Ends, not because of the Wizard but because Asher could not Asher sighed with relief knowing that he would invest all his time and money into selling novelty adult
- Surprisingly Successful String of Mime Bank Robberies
By Asher Hancock: The mime - a somewhat entertaining, somewhat alarming creature - dwells mainly in France
- Chester the Old Man's Teen Advice
By Asher Hancock: Hello, if you are a newcomer to this column, the name is Chester, Chester Boone.