18 items found for "arianna"
- The Pros and Cons of Being a Country Club Lifeguard
By Arianna White: Pros: As a lifeguard, you basically get paid to sit around and do nothing.
- ALMOST One Million People
By Ariana White: On June 15th, Donald J. of the raging pandemic, or others simply went to the wrong rally a couple of states over in Phoenix, Arizona
- Jack and Jill Go Up the Hill
By Ariana White: Jack and Jill go up the hill Smoking high off their asses.
- The Karen
By Ariana White: The Karen From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The term “Karen”, once a popular baby
- Call Me By My Name and I'll Call You By Yours
By Ariana White: “Call Me By Your Name,” a title used for both song and cinema, has caused an uproar
- FBI Uncovers Russia’s Full Hacking Agenda
Their plan was to digitally inflate the population of Arkansas by more than 5 million in order to increase Russia has designated Arkansas as the state in the Union most susceptible to Communist influence.
- An Ode to the Astrological Signs
By Ariana White: An Ode to the Astrological Signs (from the perspective of an Aries cuz… that’s the only
- A Yelp Review of TGI Fridays By Someone Who Has Never Been To a TGI Fridays
By Ariana White: Um so I’ve never been to TGI Fridays but… I never been to a TGI Fridays nor have I had
- The Diary Entry of a Common Deer
By Ariana White: Deer Diary, Haha, get it? Today was uneventful.
- The Privilege of Speech
By Ariana White: My teacher told me the other day that I was “shit” at math and needed to go back to
- About the Lulus
By Ariana White: About the Lulus By Lola Vernacceli, On October 20th, 2020, I put my most prized possession
- The Process Of Writing a Satirical Article
By Ariana White: Step 1: Sit and Wait This step is personally my least favorite part of the satirical